So glad to be getting another post up on time.
- We flew home from Brisbane. Paige loved the plane again
- I went back to work 😦
- Paige went back to kindergarten 🙂
- It was ANZAC Day – we went to the parade in town.
- I picked up an old crochet project
- Paige had to write a prayer for kindy
LHS was mostly done using Studio Calico cards:
RHS – I added the flag from the Parade:
Because ANZAC day was such a special day I included an insert too. The collages are 6×8:
So that was the week that was 🙂
Thanks for looking.
Sharon xo 🙂
PS: I will be sharing this post at The Mom Creative